Sunday, November 13, 2011

Principal for a Day

Jingle Jubilee was amazing last night. Mrs. Orsini, Mrs. Schwabe and all of the volunteers left no stone unturned. All the special details and heartwarming surprises (did you melt when you read the student note that was left on your car?!) made the night unforgettable. The generosity of our school community is overwhelming! I am so excited to have THREE Principals for a Day this year - how cool is that?! Each principal will have their own special day. Each student will start by having a planning meeting with me before Christmas Break. We will talk about some things that they would like to participate in and find out what they want to know about being leading an organization. Over the break I will plan three distinct days - each one perfect for that student principal. After Christmas Break we will schedule one day for each student. I can't wait! I hope the kids are as excited as I am. Thank you to everyone who participated in Jingle Jubilee this year! Whether you attended last night, sold raffle tickets beforehand, got the word out in the community or offered prayers for a successful night, you helped move our school forward toward growth and greatness and I am very grateful.