Monday, November 7, 2011

Jingle is coming!




I'm so excited about Jingle Jubilee this year - and I think most of that excitement has been built by the school children! I have been surprised by how much they know about Jingle Jubilee and how invested they are in the event. They have been really happy to come down to the office to pick up their Jingle Bucks and have mentioned that grandma or grandpa or a neighbor bought raffle tickets from them - so sweet. I think the parts of Jubilee that have the student body most "amped-up" are the class treasures and teacher treasures. Discussions about these special outings with their teachers and the keepsake collaborations that they worked on with their friends have put an excited buzz in the air at school - your children can't wait for you to see what they have created (and I think they ALL want you to win THEIR special items)! The excitement of the children has really made the anticipation of Jingle Jubilee FUN and even more special than usual. I'm looking forward to a wonderful night on Saturday! (More pictures to come tomorrow!)